- When Does Positive Thinking Become Dangerous?
- It’s Time For Us to Stop
- What Are You Ready to Create?
- Honor Yourself in Relationships
- Make Your Life Interesting Before Your Mind Does it For You
- Mistakes are What Keep Life Interesting
- Empath Yoga: A New Approach to Emotional Resiliency
- Open to Divine Inspiration
- Wise Decisions Don’t Come From Your Head
- Developing Trust in Yourself
Tag Archives: meditation
We are reality producing machines, creating our present experience based on old programming. As children our subconscious minds are wide open, and like sponges we absorb everything we witness, hear and experience. Like a computer, we are downloaded with an … Continue reading
We have access to an unlimited source of power and potential. We entered this world as pure love…pure potential. Along the way in our journey, we are exposed to people, events and circumstances to help us grow and gain in … Continue reading
Living a truly authentic life means being guided from an intuitive place within. This is the only way to ensure we are not merely playing out some old outdated programming that no longer serves us, or living uninspired, “safe” lives … Continue reading