- When Does Positive Thinking Become Dangerous?
- It’s Time For Us to Stop
- What Are You Ready to Create?
- Honor Yourself in Relationships
- Make Your Life Interesting Before Your Mind Does it For You
- Mistakes are What Keep Life Interesting
- Empath Yoga: A New Approach to Emotional Resiliency
- Open to Divine Inspiration
- Wise Decisions Don’t Come From Your Head
- Developing Trust in Yourself
Category Archives: Travel
There is so much that is unique about Sagada. We avoid some of the things they seem to enjoy most; from their love of Balut (an egg already developing into a chick – with wings and fur and everything), Asso … Continue reading
Life here in Sagada continues to surprise me. The people have so embraced us, and we’ve received more invitations to family gatherings and holiday parties than we can possibly juggle. The day after a holiday torch parade and dance, with … Continue reading
Recently I received an invitation to join a small team of others doing some cutting edge research in the Philippines. Up in the Mountain Province in the small village-town of Sagada, cancer patients and others struggling with chronic degenerative diseases … Continue reading