- When Does Positive Thinking Become Dangerous?
- It’s Time For Us to Stop
- What Are You Ready to Create?
- Honor Yourself in Relationships
- Make Your Life Interesting Before Your Mind Does it For You
- Mistakes are What Keep Life Interesting
- Empath Yoga: A New Approach to Emotional Resiliency
- Open to Divine Inspiration
- Wise Decisions Don’t Come From Your Head
- Developing Trust in Yourself
Category Archives: Relationships
Patterns in our thinking show up as patterns in the body. And without even saying a word, we show people whats going on for us inside. There is a saying amongst massage therapists that, “the body doesn’t lie,” which is … Continue reading
Every healthy relationship with others begins with a healthy relationship with your Self. Failure to love and honor your Self leads to your own sense of self being lost, your personal power depleted, and your peace of mind and security … Continue reading
Imagine, as a teenager in today’s world, what it would be like to come home to a parent who is completely available, willing and able to listen to you completely. This caring adult listens to you attentively with interest as … Continue reading
Conflict is unavoidable. All we can do is choose who we are going to be in relationship to it. In all relationships, personal and professional, we will experience conflict. This is not necessarily a sign that the relationship is bad … Continue reading