- When Does Positive Thinking Become Dangerous?
- It’s Time For Us to Stop
- What Are You Ready to Create?
- Honor Yourself in Relationships
- Make Your Life Interesting Before Your Mind Does it For You
- Mistakes are What Keep Life Interesting
- Empath Yoga: A New Approach to Emotional Resiliency
- Open to Divine Inspiration
- Wise Decisions Don’t Come From Your Head
- Developing Trust in Yourself
Monthly Archives: May 2010
We are reality producing machines, creating our present experience based on old programming. As children our subconscious minds are wide open, and like sponges we absorb everything we witness, hear and experience. Like a computer, we are downloaded with an … Continue reading
When we think back and consider those events that warrant their own mark on our timeline of life events, it is the mistakes, as well as the achievements, that shaped us as individuals. Without them, there would be no nuances … Continue reading
Perhaps the biggest challenge in today’s world is to experience all of life – the joy, ecstasy and bliss, along with the disappointment, heartbreak and pain, and still keep an open heart – to remain fully awake, aware and alive. … Continue reading