- When Does Positive Thinking Become Dangerous?
- It’s Time For Us to Stop
- What Are You Ready to Create?
- Honor Yourself in Relationships
- Make Your Life Interesting Before Your Mind Does it For You
- Mistakes are What Keep Life Interesting
- Empath Yoga: A New Approach to Emotional Resiliency
- Open to Divine Inspiration
- Wise Decisions Don’t Come From Your Head
- Developing Trust in Yourself
Monthly Archives: January 2010
Did you know that as children our subconscious minds are wide open for influencing by the outside world? Our filter of what we see, hear and interpret about incoming messages doesn’t start to develop until between the ages of about … Continue reading
For years I have been counseling people to look at their addictions, be it food, drinking, smoking, sex, shopping, TV, etc. and to ask themselves what that compulsive behavior is helping them avoid feeling. Then they are encouraged to move … Continue reading
If you believe like I do that all minds are joined then the answer to the world’s problems already exists. It is said that when Aboriginals separate and go on walkabout, there is no predetermined time and place for the … Continue reading