- When Does Positive Thinking Become Dangerous?
- It’s Time For Us to Stop
- What Are You Ready to Create?
- Honor Yourself in Relationships
- Make Your Life Interesting Before Your Mind Does it For You
- Mistakes are What Keep Life Interesting
- Empath Yoga: A New Approach to Emotional Resiliency
- Open to Divine Inspiration
- Wise Decisions Don’t Come From Your Head
- Developing Trust in Yourself
Monthly Archives: March 2009
After two intense weeks of 15-hour days, including yoga, personal development and meditation, we now bid a bittersweet farewell to our first group of graduates. Almost everyone was going through some sort of life transition; be it a break-up, grieving … Continue reading
Returning to the states after 4 months in Asia has been an interesting experience. Being in a third world country, where they are unconcerned with material things and derive their joy from family and other simple pleasures, put so many … Continue reading